Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Party Day!


One day, two parties!


Summer is always busy and sometimes to make it all fit we sneak to things into one day.  Well, it was actually more than just that... It was a celebration for two of my my favorite people – my dad and my son!  I don't have a lot to add, but here are some of the highlights:

Marcus Birthday Bash

 We held the festivities in Le Sueur, MN at the American Legion Park.  It started as beautiful day.  We even had a pretty decent showing for Marcus's party (all of our families, Matt and Maisy, Joe, Christina and Charlene, and Dawn, Paul, and Hannah) -  I don't have a lot of pictures because I was way to busy chasing Marcus to take them (so I got these from other people).


 We had Thomas the Train cupcakes – Marcus was a fan!









He got some awesome gifts – including this truck from Mommy and Daddy – I think he thought it was a chair!


But the best part of the day was playing with all of his cousins in the bounce house!


He wasn't very sure of it at first, but he really quickly figured it out – once Daddy got in and played with him!  Overall a very successful birthday party.


Harvey Zachman Retirement Party


Once we finished Marcus's Birthday, we moved onto the main event: Dad's Retirement Party.  Unfortunately, it started to rain, so that put a slight damper on the day, but overall it went great.  Lots of yummy, great friends, and lots of family!





My Dad has had a great life, and here is what it looks like on paper!


Did I mention the entertainment... At the back of the shelter we had a few table dancers...







Hopefully everyone had as much fun as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog