Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mom's Helper Project...


My little climber

Marcus is a climber and sometimes we come into a room and he is somewhere we he should not be.  He loves to be on top of things and stand on things.  Almost every day I find him tying to drag a chair chair around so he can wash his hands or brush is teeth but it kind of scares me and I really wanted to have something that was just a bit safer.  I spent a bit of time searching and found some plans on Anna White's website for a "Mother's Helper Stand" and decided to run with it.




It was a pretty easy project but I still had a few problems putting the wood toghether (had a few pieces split) but overall it went pretty well.  The entire project took me about 5 hours (including painting).  My favorite part of the project is that I got to the band saw that Luke gave me for Christmas for the first time and it was AWESOME.  I can't wait to use it again.

Here was the final result:

Here it is in action-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog