Sunday, April 27, 2014

Marcus and his marker


Crayola 8 Ct. Washable Window Markers

Marcus LOVES to draw!


I know I posted about this before, but it really just cracks me up!  One of Marcus's favorite things to play with is his set of Crayola Window Markers.

He does struggle slightly on remembering that they are just for windows, but it is kind of confusing – he has tub crayons, paper crayons, and markers, and of course, window markers.

The best news is that they are all Crayola and are amazing easy to remove (so far).


This morning I was hanging out with Marcus, and he was happily working away on the glass door.



He has even learned to keep a piece of paper towel near so he can erase and create more art work.


A minute later I glanced over and saw that the marker was no longer on the glass –  instead he started doing some artwork on himself.  So, like most moms, I took the marker away!

It did not make him very happy!







I call this fit: "Mom, that is not fair!"



Here is a nice view of his completed artwork!

So I also wanted to show what other trouble our Marcus tried to make.  He also wrote all over the threshold this morning.  But thanks to quick hands and my handy surface wipes, it came completely clean.  Pretty darn impressive!







The best news is that all of the marker came off right away during the bath tonight.  So he instead wrote on himself with the tub crayons!  But I did tell you he loves to draw, and I would not change it for anything!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog