Sunday, April 6, 2014

Big Stone Lake





We finally made it to Big Stone Lake State Park.  Marcus was pretty excited to get out of the car and stretch his legs!

When we got to the ranger's office there was no one there, but we did not let us stop from having fun!

Here is Luke and Marcus balancing on the rocks by the entrance sign near the geocache.


We found our first set of coordinates and moved from there.  I will tell you this was our most challenging cache yet.

Marcus was pretty happy to get out of the car after the long drive and he really like it here!  Here he is discovering you can pull the grass out of the ground and throw it in the air.  He really enjoyed it.



We followed the coordinates and got to the second place.  This got a little tricky.  I went ahead but could not find it – so I went back and got Luke and Marcus.  Then I entertained Marcus while Luke looked – I was not on my usual game today and it didn't take Luke long at all!








Now off to location number 3.



Marcus took a moment to run for the woods... although he liked them so much he just sat down to enjoy.
And we were off to the final location.

"Look, Ma.  I got a bird card!"
Now we are off to the next park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog