Friday, January 15, 2016

Marcosaurus

My Little Dinosaur

A few months ago I saw a pin on Pinterest that was really awesome.  It was for a kids dinosaur blanket that looked like a stegosaurus.  Marcus loves dinosaurs (most of the time) and especially stegosaurus's.  Actually the link says it is a dragon but we prefer dinosaurs in our house.

Pinterest Link

I thought it looked like so much fun but the link was actually for a pattern- and I have not skill or interest in making one of these myself so I decided that I would try to get some one else to make it for me.  I posted it on Facebook and one of my childhood friends had a mother-in-law who was willing to attempt it.  Just a few weeks later and it was done (I was amazed at how fast she completed it).

Anyway we held on it once it was made and waited until Christmas.  I was so excited when he opened it up at first but he wasn't very excited about it a just moved onto the next item (sad Mommy).  Earlier this week he rediscovered the dino blanket and this time he LOVED it.  He has been running all over the house saying Rrrrrr since.  I think we can officially call it a hit.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog