Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Sweet Ending to 2015

One of my MBA professors- who was a journaler gave me an idea and this year I finally used it.  Every year, near New Years Eve, he reviews his journal and shares some of this thoughts with his family, giving them a chance, as a family, to sit down an relive a bit of the year.  I think it sounded like a sweet idea.

This year, on New Year's Eve, Marcus, Luke and I sat around the laptop looking at the blogs from the past year and remembering what a great year we had as a family.  We looked at pictures and talked and laughed.  It was a great way to spend time together.  No pictures on this one, just a memory!

The plan is to make this a New Years Eve tradition going forward.  Guess that means I need to keep writing blogs so we have something to review.  Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog