Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Baby Turns 4!


When we met him it was love at first sight.  He was perfect and our family was so full of love.

July 1, 2012- 1 day old



It really only got better from there.  He grew up so quickly, a year passes by in a minute it seems.

June 2013- About to be 1 year old




]


He changed so quickly, and went from crawling to walking to running to never stopping.

October 2013- Around 1.5 years old


It didn't take long for Marcus to stop looking like a baby and instead look like a little boy.  Still full of love and energy.  We have always known how lucky we are.

June 2014- Almost 2 years old

 

October 2014- Around 2.5 years old


As he has gotten older he has also gotten so much smarter and full of life.  Things start to clink together and the world makes sense to him.

May 2015- Almost 3




My favorite thing about these pictures is that in all of them I can see his love, his joy and his pureness.  Marcus is a joy and we are blessed to be his family.

September 2015- Almost 3.5 years old



I still can't believe we are getting close to 4 years old, and even scarier is that school is just around the corner.  I don't want him to stay a little boy forever but I just want this all to slow down.

April 2016- Closing in on 4



Marcus you are my love.  You have brought endless joy to my life (and a few headaches) and I am so happy to be your Mommy.  I hope you know forever and ever that Mommy will always love you!  Happy Birthday my love!

1 comment:

  1. Come on, you are bragging. And you have every right to brag. He is a wonderful grandchild. Wait a minute, he is my grandson and I'm bragging.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog