Saturday, June 25, 2016

Basecamp PreK and some cousin time


Earlier this spring we attended the Rock the Cradle event at the Minneapolis Institute of the Arts.  It was a lot of fun.  One of the flyers that we got was for the Boy Scouts for a Basecamp PreK camp this summer for boys and girls 2-4 years old.  I thought, hey this could be fun, and signed up Marcus and his cousin Beckett.  I also convinced my parents it would fun for them to take the boys (hehe).


Day one of camp was yesterday- pictures are courtesy of Grandpa Harvey and it looks like they had a good time.





 


 

 
I think that most people know but when I was a kid I was a very active Girl Scout and I think it did so many wonderful things for my life and I am hopeful that Marcus will get similar experiences.

After they finished camp- Marcus got a surprise.  My sister was in town with two of her kids (Carson is spending the summer in Germany with his Grandma and was on the way to the airport) and so Marcus got some more cousin time.  Here are are some pics of the kiddos.

Look at the little angels (I mean trouble makers)



That's my bacon.
It's been a long and fun day.








1 comment:

  1. It was a long and fun day for Grandpa. Lucky for me I got to go home and rest. Nah, it was softball time with Grand-daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog