Sunday, February 28, 2016

Marcus' Art Projects

Marcus's daycare does art projects all of the time.  Every couple of weeks we bring a stack home and to be honest I have not really done a very good job of figuring out what to do with them.  So they have piled up around the house. I have spent a bit of time looking at Pinterest trying to figure out what do with his growing piles of art.  I actually haven't decided yet but I did work with Marcus and we took pictures of a ton of the pieces.  I think I will probably do a  photo book in the end so this is good starting step.
 
Here are some of my favorite pieces.
 



Marcus got really into helping me lay out the outwork, the letter F with feathers needed to held down and he was helpful although he really didn't get the concept of making sure he didn't completely cover up the artwork with his hands.
 



Some pieces he likes more than others-  he was a huge fan of this tree.  He told me how the teachers drew the tree itself and then he painted the leaves on himself.


 We talked and talked and he told me what pieces he liked the most.
 

Marcus even helped me try on his Dr. Sueuss hat....

I think we took pictures of about 50 pieces of his "art projects", as Marcus calls them.

I think there are still a few more small stacks hanging around the house that still need to be done but we made a nice start.

Even better the ones we did are all now together in one container- and Marcus is so proud of it.
I should also say that I am really proud of Marcus.  I love to see the things he makes at daycare.  He loves his projects and I can't wait to see what he makes in the future.  

1 comment:

  1. It looks as if Marcus has artistic ability, a trait he did not receive from this Grandfather. Good Job Marcus.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog