Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mommy and Marcus Photo Shoot

One of the things that I like about Facebook is that it exposes me to artists and ideas that other people follow.  A few examples of this are HONY (Human's of New York) and Jade Beall.  These are both photographers who do some awesome work and have challenged how I perceive things at times.  I love looking at Facebook and seeing the art they publish.

In September I learned that Jade Beall was doing a fundraising photo shoot in Minneapolis.  She is amazing and I love how she takes pictures and focuses on honestly and loves and looks through the imperfections to find beauty.  I was indecisive and Luke finally just told me to sign up and I did.  It was something that I will always be happy that I did. 

I don't LOVE all of these photos-  I see my many imperfections but I also see love and joy and a Mommy and little boy who adore each other.   Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog