Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Another First- Marcus at Disney on Ice

 
A little over a week ago we experience another first.  We went to Disney on Ice and took Tori and Xandra with and I have to say it was an awful lot of fun.  We have raised Marcus a bit sheltered and he wasn't familiar with the stories but he LOVED it.  The actual event was called "Disney on Ice- Dare to Dream" an it had three stories in it including Snow White, Cinderella, and Tangled.  Marcus sat at the edge of his seat just soaking it all in.  Here are some pictures from that night.



He didn't take his eyes off the ice the entire time.  Our seats were really great.


Tori and Xandra really loved the show as well.  During intermission the girls and Marcus visited and talked about everything that was going on.  He really likes his cousins.


 I grabbed on picture of the two of us (yes, not my best picture).  It was a fun day and I am so happy I got to go.  One of my favorite bonus's about having a kid is getting the opportunity to attend events like this- adults that go without kids seem kind of weird- but it was a really cool event and we will hit one up again in the future!
 


I also got a cute piture of the girls.  I am such a lucky aunt that I have had the chance to spend so much time with girls and have gotten to know them so well over the years!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog