Friday, February 6, 2015

Mom wins this round

The bedroom light continued.....


We had a couple of tough nights of the "Marcus Monster" turning the light on and enjoying his nighttime playtime.  It wasn't a huge deal on the weekend when getting up on time is not crucial, but I really couldn't afford to have this happen on a weekday.  So I started doing online research and was actually surprised that there were not that many solutions out there.  On the positive, it didn't take me long to figure out that most parents deal with this... and they all survive it (eventually).

After my search, I found a product on amazon.com that had good reviewed and was pretty inexpensive ($12.00 or so) and ordered it.  I had seen some other ones that didn't have as good of reviews.  Just an FYI that I also had looked at both Target and Babies 'R Us, and neither store carried them in-store.                                                                                         With the nifty prime delivery from Amazon, we received the product in two days.  When it got in, I quickly put it on... super-easy, just two screws.                                                                                                                                                 At bedtime, Marcus went to the light and said one word, "Uh-Oh..." and there was no way his little fingers could reach the light switch.  Peace at last—I know this will be short lived because it won't take him that long to figure it out, but I am intent on enjoying every minute of him getting enough rest at night again!

Buy it from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog